With the Semesterticket Schleswig-Holstein students who have ordered and activated their personal Semesterticket Schleswig-Holstein can use trains and buses in Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg as often as they like. Order now!
Order form for the semesterticket
- Kiel (CAU, UAS (FH), Muthesius),
- Lübeck (University, UAS (TH), Academy of Music (MHL)) and
- Flensburg (Europa-Universität, UAS (Universität)).
- The student ID card is not valid as travel authorisation for the Semesterticket Schleswig-Holstein.
- The Semesterticket Schleswig-Holstein is a personal ticket. To be able to use it, it must be reordered every semester. It will not be sent automatically.
- An order can only be placed if the semester contribution has been paid in full and the payment has been processed by the university's system. Payment processing may take up to two weeks. Only then ordering is possible. If you receive an error message, please try again in a few days.
- Successful orders are processed immediately: You can load and use the mobile ticket directly after downloading it into the NAH.SH app for Android (requires version 5.0 or later) or iOS (requires version 10.0 or later); the paper ticket will be sent by post in about one week.
- First-semester students can order starting the first day of the semester (depending on the university Sept 1st/Oct 1st respectively Mar 1st/Apr 1st). The Semesterticket Schleswig-Holstein is valid from the first day of the semester, even if you have it before then.
- The Semesterticket Schleswig-Holstein does not apply in long-distance trains (ICE, IC, EC, D, Sylt Shuttle plus). It is not valid in 1st class. For further exceptions and information look here.
- In Kiel, the regional Semesterticket will still be issued as a separate travel authorisation for students of UAS Kiel (FH) and Muthesius (upon validation of the student ID or as a separate section in the booklet). It is valid only in the respective regional Semesterticket’s area of validity and is not valid as travel authorisation for the Semesterticket Schleswig-Holstein.
Please also note the information on the pages linked below.